Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where can i get my bike professionally Spray painted?

I have a bmx bike and i want the frame fork and bars professionally spray painted, as in they take it apart for me, spray propally and then put it back together perfectly, thanks for the answers, a gussetWhere can i get my bike professionally Spray painted?
I am in the process of doing just that with a road bike. I disassembled what I could and had a bike shop do the rest, mainly the crank and bottom bracket. I then took the frame/fork to a shop that specializes in 'powder coating.' That's what you want, as the finish is the same or better than original, and the cost no higher, or even less than an auto body shop. The body shop wanted $100, the powder coat shop $60. The powder coat shop even including stripping the original paint off the bike. I think they sand blast it.





Once painted you'll need to let a bike shop reassemble.Where can i get my bike professionally Spray painted?
Ask at the bike shop. Or have the bike shop disassemble it, then take the frame to an auto body shop. They can mask it and paint it.
halfords or buy some spray paint and ask them to do it

No comments:

Post a Comment