Tuesday, March 16, 2010

House over spray paint on car.?

My neighbors 2 houses down from me hired painters to come in and spray paint their house (Note shes a lawyer and its her office). Well the painters sprayed her porch and now my car has tons of white specks all over my car (black)! I got told its oil base paint and havent spoken to the contractors yet. What will have to be done to my car.. A buff or new paint job?House over spray paint on car.?
Just a buff job, mabee a color sand, which will make your paint as smooth as glassHouse over spray paint on car.?
oops I meant June

Report Abuse



knock on her door, and tell her you've got a legal case for her team.
Use rubbing compound to get it off. You can purchase at any car shop. Its about as much work at waxing your car.

No comments:

Post a Comment