Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spray paint hubvaps?

i want to repair my hubcaps since they are the ones that came with the car when i bought it with my 2004 toyota camry but um not shore what to buy can any body help me,so i dont have to go out and buy new onesSpray paint hubvaps?
You can spray paint them if you want.


I wouldn't really spray paint hubcups it there chrome.


I'm not sure if your talking about hubcups or wheelcovers. A lot of people mix them up, even I do.





This is for wheelcovers:


First you sand the surface of the wheelcovers very lightly, then spray on a couple of coats of primer(you sand it so the primer will stay on better), then you spray on few coat of the colour you want after the primer drys.


You can do the same thing for hubcaps, but there no way you can much it, if there chrome. Unless you get it re-Chrome plated.





If you are gonna use fake chrome paint(which is really just a shiny silver), it will last about week. Then it will turn a dull silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment