Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Survey: I just spray painted my dog green, what should I do with the other 46 cans of green spray paint ?

Spray random things in the neighborhood green but save about five cans to hide in your neighbors garage as evidence and then get in on the lawsuit...





Fun and profitable...Survey: I just spray painted my dog green, what should I do with the other 46 cans of green spray paint ?
you could try painting your mom but you may need more spray cans.Survey: I just spray painted my dog green, what should I do with the other 46 cans of green spray paint ?
Paint your car.
Won't all your neighbors be surprised and delighted to come home and find THEIR dogs painted green!
huff
All I can do for you is that I bring you my Mr.Linus cat who is really huge and weighs 8kgs. I believe it will take about 3 cans of green spray to paint him.


That's the most I can do about it. Celebrate nice!!
Find 46 other dogs!
I HAVE A VAN THAT NEEDS A NEW PAINT JOB.
spray your loch ness monster and come play with me
How about a day at the zoo?
drive by spray painting !!!





Im in!!!!!!!!!!
spray paint every dog or cat in the neighborhood it will look like an invasion
I volunteer!!





Can you make a blue rabbit, green???





Cans, 2!
Paint the ole' trailer house
Do you have a fence honey? How bout your neighbors? I know - we could paint your neighbors car tonight. ♥
Rebel against society and instead of painting the town red, paint it green instead.
Spray your other 799 dogs.
Paint your neighbor's house. Or their car.
u could always use it on yourself
Cut it and have neighbourhood kids sell it for you. You're bound to make a fortune!

No comments:

Post a Comment