Thursday, March 11, 2010

Can you spray paint a dog?

my dad got remarried and he and my step mom went to Madagascar for their honeymoon.


i was supposed to watch my step mom鈥檚 chihuahua while they were gone. The darn dog got loose and run over by an ice cream truck. I couldn鈥檛 find a new chihuahua so I bought a toy poodle, shaved it and spray painted it beige. Will this hurt the dog?Can you spray paint a dog?
oh sure... my brother painted my dog and now he looks like a cat .....


http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>Can you spray paint a dog?
ty .... u r funny ...

Report Abuse



Are you stupid? You should never do that! It is an inhalant and can KILL your dog!!!!
on top of shaving the dog which has resulted in razor burn, you have applied a toxic chemical close to its skin. i have already reported your actions to spca.
You're kidding right?
Not okay. If this really happened (which I don't believe) hopefully your step mom isn't dumb enough to think a toy poodle is her chihuahua.
That is so cruel how could you do something like that. Hurt the dog it will make it suffer the paint will irritate the dogs skin and it can kill it. You can go jail for that if you are reported that is animal cruelty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Would you like to be spray painted like that.


Maybe I shouldn't ask that............man if you really did that your really nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea...your plan will work perfectly.
uhhh----u shouldnt of even bought a new dog.U can NEVER EVER NEVER EVER replace a dog.Shell find out sooner or later.And im thinking its sooner.I mean,cmon!!!A poodle!??? how dumb can ya get?(no offense tho)And,im not SURE spraypainting a dog will hurt IT but the dog might hurt YOU.(im sure if i was the dog id hurt ya)
Are you F***ing Serious!





YES!


HELLOOOOO!!!!





That is completely irresponsible and extremely unhealthy for the dog!





Who are are you and what the H*LL are/were you thinking!
is the dog alive?

No comments:

Post a Comment