Tuesday, March 16, 2010

If someone spray painted an antique item, should I still try to sell it on ebay?

like I know this item is probably worth about 300-500 bucks but since my friend spray painted it, I will probably only get a 1/3 of the money it's worth....if someone were to buy it though, could it be re-conditioned, like maybe sanded then stained or something?.....it's a old chairIf someone spray painted an antique item, should I still try to sell it on ebay?
You can still sell it on ebay, provided you are honest about what has been done to it. You may still find buyers for it.If someone spray painted an antique item, should I still try to sell it on ebay?
Wtf ?





First, this is wrong category, you might want to put it in


';Buying and Selling';





Second, I don't think anybody on ebay would buy a spray painted chair for $$300-500, that's just ridiculous.





If i was you i would either tell the friend to fix it or kick his/her's ***.
If it was in fact pre-owned by one of the royal bunch, I may consider it.


Especially by Prince Edward considering he probably has very good taste. He definately gives that away with his swaying walk.
You probably will not receive as much money for it, but there is no reason you cannot still sell it on eBay...
Is it the Throne of England?

No comments:

Post a Comment