Saturday, March 13, 2010

I have cans of spray paint for Buk's shed! What graffiti will you make?

Choose your colors! What are you drawing or writing?I have cans of spray paint for Buk's shed! What graffiti will you make?
sand%26amp;sea luvs hellion! In bright red with a love heart and an arrow through it. Classy!I have cans of spray paint for Buk's shed! What graffiti will you make?
lol - thanks for the best answer!

Report Abuse



TELL EM LARGE MARGE SENT YA
betty davis eyes
CucumberMan! Mostly flesh tones and a little green - for those guys who envy me!
This is the place called,


You'll Like It Like That !!
How about ';Maggie loves Bubba'; in shades of blue?
I have no clue what your talking about.
A big old peace sign.
shed? thats not a shed, its just a stack of old tires.
Is this what really caused the fire??
UNCLE WALDO


Rest in peace.
I want to paint Buk's shed up to look like the Partridge family's bus...... all pretty colours and big flowers.
Green sausages! lmao Like the one's I just ate!

No comments:

Post a Comment