Saturday, March 13, 2010

If I witness a gang banger spray painting graffiti on my house, am I legally able to shoot him?

Or do I have to just watch him destoy my property while the police drive over?If I witness a gang banger spray painting graffiti on my house, am I legally able to shoot him?
If he is on your property, shoot the hell out of him and say it was self-defense.If I witness a gang banger spray painting graffiti on my house, am I legally able to shoot him?
See, you need beat him first then drag him into your house before shooting him, that way you can say he broke in, or at least have something that looks like a weapon to plant in his hand, so you can claim self defense.
While the limits on the appropriate amount of force you may use to defend your property specifically depends upon your state's laws, you may not use a disproportionate amount of force. This means: no deadly force against a property vandal. So, watch him harm your property -- do not shoot him, as this force is excessive. Insurance should cover the cost of fixing your property.
While he is busy spray painting your house why don't you just do some remodeling on his house? He can't be in two places at once.
Yeah just shoot him but just go for his legs...
lol! Wow, you have a right to protect your property... but I'm not sure the law would look kindly on the use of deadly force over some spray paint. How about using a non-lethal tazer to subdue him and holding him until the police arrive to arrest him?
why not handle it like a REAL man and go out there and whoop his as*, unless you wanna be like them wannabe ';gangbangers'; and use guns to solve all your problems....pussi
no. the court will rule the use of force was unjustified %26amp; excessive for the crime being committed.
You can shoot alright, but the bullet would come back to bite you in the end. If the police are coming, let them handle it.
you are NOT allowed to shoot them unless they pose a threat on your life.


i think the only thing that you would be able to do, is call the police and give them information.
can shoot but you will probably go to jail unless he has a gun pointed at you, call police
You can shoot near him to make him run away, but you can only shoot at him if he attacks you.
shoot, dont kill
then just move out of the neighborhood
No, you cannot legally shoot him. There are some really cool things like sling shots and wrist rockets that you could use. You could also put booby traps next to your fence. You could dig little pot holes and cover them with plastic and cover that with dirt. Great for sprained ankles. I am sure if you thought you could come with some really creative ones. Good luck.
I think the Death Penalty for graffiti is punishment NOT fitting the crime. Cool down.
Somewhere down the line, you have angered this person and/or his gang. You will never have peace. If it were me, I'd sell my house for a profit and move out of that dangerous neighbourhood. Peace of mind is so much better than anger.





No, you may not shoot him. No, you cannot discharge a gun even into the air. You would be arrested, have to pay a stiff fine, and might have to spend several months in jail. You would than have a criminal record and each time an incident like this would happen in your city, they would come looking for you. I have seen things like this happen.
Not legally, but I know a good lawyer if you do!
Get a Tazer





Spray paint Punk @ss B*^%^ on him





than send him home to Mommy





A cop told my Father to do just what Girly Q said
My solution would be simple, either let the German Shepherd out of the house, or shoot the sob and put a butcher knife in his hand.
I'm not a lawyer, but I know in my jurisdiction that deadly force must be presented (basically if you feel your life is threatened) by the perpetrator prior to you using deadly force.





If what you describe happens, don't shoot him as you'll definitely go to jail. Yeah, you'll have the satisfaction of getting him back, but you'll have many years in jail (especially if you kill him) to think about your stupid mistake....ALL because of the paint on your house.





EDIT: Even if you ';shoot near him';, you can get charged with aggravated assault.
If you shoot him you'd have all his gang banger friends shooting at you.....
no





Graffiti in no way endagers your life





While I agree the people doing this are scum the law will not protect you in this case
Sadly no, but you should be able to.
I don't know your state's laws, but in general, you should only shoot to protect yourself from immediate harm.
  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment